Музей замка Пералада

Замок Пералада, один из важных памятников художественно-архитектурного наследия города, возник в 14 веке на месте полностью разрушенного города Пералада и своей предшественницы - бывшей крепости, во время французского вторжения в 1285 году. Нынешний замок представляет собой архитектурный ансамбль, завершенный во второй половине XIX века, который включает в себя сам замок, парк и монастырь кармелитов, в также существующие в настоящее время музей и библиотеку замка Пералада.

OPENING TIMES

From the 1st September until the 30th June

The door will be punctually opened at:

Mornings: 10:00, 11:00 and 12:00 hours

Evenings: 16:30, 17:30 and 18:30 hours

Closed on Mondays.

Sundays and holidays, only open in the morning.

 

From the 1st July until the 31st August

The door will be punctually open at:

Mornings: 10:00, 11:00 and 12:00 hours

Evenings : 16:00, 17:00, 18:00, 19:00 and 20:00 hours

Open every day including holidays.

 

TYPES OF TOURS

All tours are provided with an accompanying guide.

The length of the tour is approximately 55 minutes.

Punctuality at the entrance is essential. Once the group is formed and the tour has begun, the door will remain closed until the next opening.

After the tour, the Peralada Castle Cavas will treat visitors to a cava (sparkling wine) tasting.

 

Museu del Castell de Peralada
Plaça del Carme, s/n 17491 Peralada
Tel. 972 53 81 25  Fax 972 53 80 87
infomuseo@castilloperalada.com
www.museucastellperalada.com

×